Questions. Questions. Questions.
Questions circling through my mind like a horse on a racetrack.
- How will I get back in shape after cancer?
- How will I be strong after cancer?
- How will I turn this experience into something good?
- How will I inspire others to go through cancer with strength and grace and come out a powerhouse?
- What have I always wanted to do but haven’t? (Many, many things! Haha! I’m a typical Pisces dreamer. Stay on track- focus on physical feats!)
- What will make me feel like I am okay again?
- Most importantly, how can I teach others cancer isn’t a roadblock to your life or dreams? Read more
Happy National Cancer Survivors Day fellow and future survivors!
Always remember cancer is not a road block to life. You can achieve your dreams and it’s never too early to start!
The real glory is being knocked to your knees & then coming back. That’s real glory.”
It’s the night before the Sunburst marathon and I just picked up my packet! This is going to be AWESOME!! All of my tooth and nail fighting to return to the healthy person I used to be will be tested tomorrow. It is unbelievable I finished chemotherapy one year ago today.
I run to regain strength.
I run to give strength to others to know you can recover after cancer and be STRONGER than ever if you are willing to fight for it.
I run to raise money for cancer research.
I run to show my little girl mommy is okay.
I run to inspire anyone who thinks they can’t do something. I had a baby, major tumor removal surgery, a pulmonary embolism, and aggressive chemotherapy last year. If I can do it anyone can! Never give up! Never, ever, ever give up.